Apr 21, 2021
Mom Loves You…And Wine!
As the #1 Mom-approved chardonnay, we are here to make sure your munchkins are Butter’ing you up for your special day. So, all you Moms out there just sit back and pass this “Top 10 Honey-Do” list along to your family for a blissful Mother’s Day.
Wine-not? You deserve it.
- If you love her, let her sleep. And when she wakes around noon o’clock, make sure she’s not the one moving mountains of laundry. The only thing Mommy loves more than waking up to a clean house? Waking up to a Toast-mosa in bed!
- Breakfast in bed. It’s a Mother’s Day classic for a reason. Tell the husband, kids, family (really anyone will do!) to whip up this go-to recipe for a waffle feast, squeeze some fresh OJ for that Toast-mosa and bring up a tray to let Mom soak in every moment of zen time.
- Petal Power. Some guidance here to help your little ray of sunshine pick out the perfect bouquet for you and even some DIY arranging tips. And yes, of course you should still get wine with your blooms. Obvs.
- “Motherhood…it’s a walk in the park!” said no one ever! Go ahead and embrace the irony and take Mom to a park near you to enjoy a picnic lunch and a little ButterCan in the sunshine together.
- Capture the moment. Selfie’s with Mom make a great collage gift, but treat her to a makeover first so she looks as radiant on the outside as she is on the inside.
- Money what? There’s no guilt for Mom today, no checking credit card alerts, and no buyer’s remorse, either. She’s your Mom, she deserves this [insert designer name here…]
- Chore-free day (or week?) The house is all picked up, laundry put away, ironing done (does anyone actually iron anymore?), dishwasher emptied and the fridge is fully stocked for her…with Butter of course.
- Time for gifts! Pick out the best gift for every type of Mom, or make memories with a virtual work out class, learn to cook something new, or even book a wine and paint night together…just don’t forget the one thing she HAS to have…plenty of Butter! Ship it right to her door to maximize her wine time.
- How well do you REALLY know Mom? Time to get real-real and ask your Mom all the questions you’ve never thought to ask! Watch Leah and her mom, Bella, dig in, get real and belly laugh over Butter. Your turn now with this great list of questions to ask your mom.
- Wine + Dinner = Winner. About 364 days a year, we’ve got Mom to thank for something delicious on the table. Today, pour Mom a glass of creamy-licious Butter Chardonnay and let her kick back while you peel, chop and sauté your way to the best dinner she’s ever had (because she didn’t have to make it!)
Cheers to all those hardworking Moms out there making life Butter with every moment. We appreciate you!!