Oct 13, 2022
JaM with us this HalloWINE!
Calling all you bad and boujee witches! Here’s what we’re up to in our Wine & Music studio this month:
🍷 FALL in Love with Cabernet This Season
The cooling weather calls for bolder wines that will keep you warm + cozy during the winter weather–and we’ve got exactly what you’re looking for: our exclusive 2019 JaM Cabernet, Napa Valley.
(Personally, we loooooove this one. And with its delicious hints of berries, mocha and melted chocolate…we think you will too.)
You can also cozy up with our other cult classics: Butter Cab and JaM Cabernet. Get yours here, or come in and cuddle up in one of our cozy booths while our JaMBassadors cater to your every wish (tasty JaMbytes and live music included, of course).
👻 RSVP for JaM Cellars HalloWine Spooktacular with SIRSY
Who said dressing up is just for kids? Def not us! Show us what you’ve got, girly ghouls! Party with us this Hallo-weekend with LIVE music from SIRSY:
- What: JaM Cellars HalloWine Costume Party
- Where: JaM Cellars Wine & Music Studio
- When: Saturday, October 29th, 9-11pm
- Cost: $15 entry fee
- RSVP: Snag your spot here!
There will be prizes for the best costumes, wine Jell-O shots for us boujee witches, and the full lineup of your fave JaM wines poured by your fav JaMBassadors.
🎸 JaM Out @ Our Rocktober JaMSessions
- Friday, Oct. 14th: The Sonoma Shakers (from, you guessed it: Sonoma, CA) will be rockin the house with their high-energy set from 9-11pm
- Friday, Oct. 21st: Haunted Summer will be taking a break from playing music festivals to rock out with us from 9-11pm
ICYMI, you can always check the upcoming lineup on our Facebook events page!
Our JaMBassadors will have your fav JaM California and Napa Valley wines as well as the NEW Napa Valley Pinot Noir. There is always something new, fun, and sippable to look forward to here in our music and wine studio – snag your rezzy online! Check out our events calendar to plan your next trip.
No tricks, only treats! 👻