Sep 24, 2020
Sweet Never Tasted So Good…
Sweet never tasted SO good…
We’ve got a sweet tooth that only Sugar will cure! Every now and then we all crave a little something sweet, and right now, maybe a little more than usual? Seeing as you asked, John and Michele decided to add another easy-to-love wine to the JaM Cellars line up…
Sugar Sweet White is a delightfully fresh, bright and balanced Californian Moscato with just the right kiss of sweetness. Super fruity, refreshing, lower alcohol, and just perfect to put a smile on your face.
• So Chill. Sugar is delicious when served chilled straight from the fridge or ice bucket. Check out these fast-chilling tips (according to science) to get your bottle chilled down fast!
• Sweet Chic. These v cool vintage coup glasses make this perfect aperitif feel extra chic. Pop them in the freezer 30 minutes before you serve to keep things frosty and fancy.
• Go Big or Go Salty. Sweet and salty is a rock-star combo. Go, “Nothing Fancy”, style with this creamy sesame turmeric dip or dig into your favorite bag of potato chips. Doritos? Kettle Chips? Your house, your rules.
• Spice it Up. Sweeter wines, like Sugar, make a great date with something spicy! Check out this round-up of bougie spicy snacks, or order in some spicy Pad Thai or Kung Pow Chicken from your local go-to delivery to keep it low-key.
• A Bite of Bitter (say that 5 times fast!). Lay out a pickle-y bitter-y snack-y board to sample for a bittersweet snack-a-long adventure. Include some of these quirky pickles, a batch of parm brussel sprouts in the air-fryer you’ve been meaning to use, and this yum-licious candied orange peel dipped in dark chocolate.
• Double Down on Dessert. Sweet wines with dessert is another level. Layout bowls of your favorite candy treats buffet-style to sample and snack while you sip after dinner. You can even DIY your own version of your fave candy bar at home!