Dec 15, 2020
Recipe: Easy Peasy Lemon Squeezy Bars – Paired with Sugar Sweet White!
No-Bake Lemon Bars
These No-Bake Lemon Bars have a shortbread crust and a creamy lemon filling. Bound to have you Ho-Ho-Hoping for MORE!
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Chill Time: 2.5 hours
Total Time: 20 minutes
Servings: 12 bars
- 10 oz pack shortbread cookies
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 box instant lemon pudding mix
- 1/2 cup nonfat milk
- 8 ounces Cool Whip
- Zest of one lemon (optional)
- 1/2 cup lemon curd (optional)
- Crush the cookies (so fun to smash them with a rolling pin!)
- Stir crushed cookies with melted butter. Press crust into an 8×8-inch pan. Chill while prepping the filling.
- Whisk pudding mix and milk, then fold in Cool Whip. Optional: zest one lemon into the mixture. Spread onto crust.
- Optional: gently heat lemon curd in microwave, and swirl spoonfuls on top of bars.
Just like Sugar Sweet White, these easy-peasy lemon squeezy bars are light, refreshing with just the right amount of sweet and tart. Together they are a heavenly kiss of sweetness. Enjoy!