Aug 13, 2021
Savor The Last Sips Of Your #SummerBucketList With JaM Cellars
Darker mornings? Fall fashions in stores? Kids back to school? Hold up…we’re so not ready for summer to be over!
Tips for Slowing Down
To slow things down, we’ve got wine-derful tips to max out your #SummerBucketList and savor every last sip of summer. Fill your govino, grab your ButterCans, and give summer a speeding ticket before sweater weather comes for us…
• Make a splash! Are you more of a slip’n’slide or a pool floatie babe? Either way soak up some rays in swimwear with your ButterCans floating alongside you.
• Sundays are for BFF brunch. Get the gals together for the ultimate #SundayFunday patio sesh. Make it brunch potluck style and of course don’t forget the bottomless Toast-mosas!
• Outdoor Oscars. Love the movies, but not ready to give up the outdoors? Build your own “dive-in” movie experience in your backyard, complete with a blow-up pool lounge, movie screen, plenty of movie-theatre candy and Sugar Sweet White!
• Root, root, root for the home team. Whether you’re watching on the field or streaming from home, grab some ButterCans and crackerjacks ‘cause nothing says “summer” like a good ol’ fashioned game of baseball and Butter! Gooo team!
• Star light, star bright. Set up a backyard “glampsite” complete with a chic teepee, plenty of blankets and some twinkle lights. Set up the s’mores station and keep a bottle of JaM Cab handy for a night of cozy stargazing with your babe or besties.
• Dance like no one is watching. Host your own SILENT DISCO with a group of your #festiebesties. Tell your pals to bring the Butter and have everyone plug in their headphones and tune into Summer Festival JaMs playlist poured by JaM Cellars on iHeart Radio!
• Sunsets are made for sipping. It’s ok if you’ve slept in this summer because sunsets are the best. Cozy up with your sweetheart, grab a bottle of JaM Cab, and romance the evening away as the sun sets on your perfect summer season…
Have even better ways to sip summer longer? Share your #SummerBucketList with us @JaMCellars on Facebook and Instagram, But first, stock up on all the JaM Cellars wines you need to keep that summer state of mind to the very last drop.