Dec 1, 2022
Make Your Own Butter Christmas Sweater
We’re not sure where the ugly Christmas sweater tradition started, but we’re totally here for it!
Save yourself a trip to the store and make your own this year. Looking for a way to showcase your devotion to the holiday season and to your fav wine, Butter? Here’s a quick how-to:
This Butter Christmas sweater will ~sleigh~ the competition.
What You’ll Need:
- A Butter-yellow sweater (duh)
- Felt pieces (for the fireplace + flames)
- Hot glue gun
- Tinsel garland
- Small ornaments
- Paper towel rolls
- A few *empty* ButterCans + extra for sippin’ (Find in your closest wine aisle!)
What You’ll Do:
- Gather all your materials (with a case of cold ButterCans nearby!)
- Measure and cut felt to fit your torso area (Black square for fireplace, yellow, orange and red for fire)
- Attach the black background to your sweater with the hot glue gun, then the orange and yellow fire pieces
- Using your sharpie, add some shadowing to your “fire.” Cut your paper towel rolls in half and add wood markings to those, too!
- Attach some tinsel garland to the arms and body of your sweater, then glue on some bows and ornaments to make the tinsel really *pop*
- Use ornament hooks to attach empty ButterCans to the bottom of the sleeves
- Let your masterpiece dry and voila!
You now have your very own Ugly Christmas Sweater, Butter style! Go WIN those contests!
Dance Your Mistletoes Off!
Whether you’re prepping the turkey, making your own ugly Christmas sweater, or sippin’ on your fav Butter wines under the tree, we’ve got you covered with the perfect 🎄 holiday music station.
For a limited time get your Jolly on with a special seasonal “Summer Festival JaMs: Holiday Edition” 🎶, poured by JaM Cellars on iHeartRadio!
🎶Summer Festival JaMs: Holiday Edition is loaded with contemporary covers of your favorite holiday songs from your favorite festival headliners! (Think Stevie Nicks, Eddie Vedder, Miley Cyrus, P!NK, and so many more…)
Dance your little Mistletoes on over to the bluetooth speaker and pop open the Butter Bubbles because this special holiday playlist goes live on Dec. 1st and will run all the way through Dec. 31st!
Cheers to the merriest and brightest holiday season yet, babes!