Oct 21, 2020
Cheers, Witches. It’s A Butter Hallo-WINE!
The season is scary, our at-home vibes are howling, and simply nothing will stop us from sippin’ and spookin’ our way into a festive, socially-distanced Halloween! So, pour yourself a creamy glass or two of #ButterChardonnay and read up on our tips for an unBOOlievable 2020 Hallo-WINE…
Haunt Your House. Home base is where it’s at in 2020, so go ALL OUT with your at-home decorating. Make like Jack Skellington and vibe with these decorating ideas…
• DIY a deadman’s hanging cage (to lock up your Butter!)
• Spookify your JaM Cab and dress it up as a wine bottle mummy, slip into a little costume of its own, or try one of these DIY bottles of boo’s!
• If you’re feeling a little lazy bones, perfect…toss up any of these super easy Halloween decorations and then crack open a #ButterCan and get sipping.
You’ve been BOOzed! Adults need some fun too, so we’re reinventing “Ding-Dong-Ditch” mischief and making it a little bit BOOzier!
Step 1: Grab a bottle of Butter, some yummy treats, and a printable BOOzed page.
Step 2: Ring your neighbors’ doorbell with a “Da de dum dum daaaaa”. Better yet with all these video doorbells—play in costume!
Step 3: Leave your ghoulish goodies on their doorstep for a trick AND a treat!
Step 4: Run out of sight!
Add a note to “Pass It On” to keep the good vibes going throughout your neighborhood.
At Home Trick-or-Treating. Staying home is the new going out, but you can still get spooky and have some frightful fun with your nearest and dearest—just be sure you know the answer to “Witch way to the Butter?”…
• Candy grab-bowls are so 2019. This DIY Halloween candy slide will keep the tricks and treats flowing.
• Candy bowl, schm-andy bowl. How about a spooktacular smoking cauldron of ButterCans!
• Get the grown-up gremlins in on the fun by sliding a little ButterCan down the line on this spooky zip line.
• Still want to monster mash with your besties? Sit outside with your contact-less candy table and a scary movie projector screening. Pick one of these classic movies and some popcorn balls.
Scary-good Appetizers. An all-candy diet may be tempting but sneak in some bloody good snacks to balance out your sweet tooth. Here’s some of our favorite simple treats that match our haunting mood.
• Jack o’ Lantern Deviled eggs
• Dracula’s Dentures cookie treats
• Deathly Hallows Cheese Board
Happy Haunting to you our JaMily! Whatever you do, make sure you’re stocked up with plenty of Butter, ButterCans and JaM Cab to get your Halloween festivities howling! Deliver the ghouly goods right to your doorstep with one of our delivery partners including Doordash, Drizly, and Amazon Fresh!