Oct 4, 2021
3 Butter Ways to Sip Into Fall!
It’s the beginning of fall, and we’re in full-on celebration mode. Light a candle, grab a bottle of Butter, queue up our Sweater Weather playlist on Spotify, and prepare to get those creative juices flowing as we explore a few fun ways to sip into fall together!
Dec(orate) the Halls
Did you know you can have your favorite wines delivered straight to your door? What a time to be alive!
One of the very first things we love to do as soon as October rolls around is order and open a bottle of Butter and get to decorating. Even if you don’t consider yourself to be a very crafty person, decorating for fall is a very easy task. And you don’t have to break the bank to go all out, either! Making fall decorations yourself saves lots of $$$ and you can find plenty of inspiration on Pinterest and Instagram if you know where to look!
Here are some of our favorite fall decoration ideas to sip on:
Netflix + Chill(ed Wine)
The idea of cuddling up on the couch with a big bowl of buttery popcorn and a bottle of creami-licious Butter Chardonnay (a match made in heaven, if you ask us) gets our little hearts all aflutter.
Slip into your cozy slippers, fire up Netflix, pour yourself a Butter-ful glass of your fav chardonnay and check out some of our favorite fall movies to get you in the autumn mood:
● The Chilling Adventures of Sabrina: This show follows a young half-witch + half-mortal as she battles evil forces–both from the devil himself and her highschool peers (scary, for sure!).
● Virgin River: Heart-warming, and filmed in a stunning fall-like location, this series makes for a perfect autumn show.
● Gilmore Girls: Yes, we know you’ve probably already seen this one (probably 100+ times!) but when fall rolls around, we can’t help but add this warm, feel-good show to our queue.
● Notting Hill: Another classic, Julia Roberts delivers the most delicious fall vibes. Need we say more?
● October Sky: A true story of a coal miner’s son who takes up rocketry, as a way to escape his small town. Cozy and thought-provoking.
● Santa Clarita Diet: Quirky and absurd (in a good way), Drew Barrymore absolutely slays the role of an accidental vampire living in the suburbs of Santa Clarita. Think: Horror series, but make it *cute.*
JaM Cellars Wines & Tailgating Food; Our Number One Draft Pick
Football season has begun, and we’re kicking it off the best way we know how: with JaM Cellars all-star wines and plenty of tailgating snacks. We’re huge fans of this sport (or rather, the sips and food that comes along with it).
There’s so much to love about this popular Sunday activity (even if you’re not a football enthusiast yourself) so here’s a run-down on the best tailgating food to pair with your favorite JaM Cellars pours. Get ready to score a touch-down with your friends and family.
An easy grab-n-go snack like these loaded nacho packs deserves an equally convenient and delicious drink–might we suggest ButterCans? No muss, no fuss, but packs a creamy fruity punch—think baked lemon meringue but yummier! Perf with cheesy, spicy, salty goodness!
Trust us, when it comes to fried chicken and sparkling wine, this celeb-level partnership will blow your mind. Once you’ve tried it, you’ll never go back to serving your fried chicken with coke, lemonade, or sweet tea ever again. Fizzy bubbles cut through crispy, salty, fried chicken, making each bite more-ish than the next…err YUM! Try it and dare to tell us you don’t love it! We’re listening #JaMCellars
Pizza & JaM Cabernet Sauvignon
Whether you’re a homemade-pizza-aficionado or a pizza-delivery-lover, you can’t go wrong with this easy tailgate staple on game day. Unless you’re eating pizza without drinking a JaM good cabernet, that is. Le gasp!
Pizza goes great with a juicy red wine like JaM Cab because rich, ripe flavors of red and blackberries give the marinara more bite and make the cheese topping taste even creamier. It’s hard to go wrong any toppings you want to add, so feel free to get creative!
We take BYOB (Bring Your Own Butter Chardonnay) very seriously around here. You can find ButterCans in 4-packs at your favorite grocery store, or have them shipped directly to you from the JaMStore so you can spend more time putting together your tailgate outfit than shopping for treats.
Chardonn-HEYYY to Fall!
It’s finally fall, y’all. In our opinion, there’s no better weather than sweater weather. The only way to make this season even more spice-tacular is by breaking open a bottle (or two!) of Butter, to celebrate.
Sip into the new season with us!