May 19, 2021
5 Tips To Be Wine-Season Ready
Our fav “wine holidays” are coming in HOT this month: National Wine Day (Tuesday, May 25th); Chardonnay Day (Thursday, May 27th); and Memorial Day (Monday, May 30th)…phew!
Here’s how not to break a sweat and keep cool all wine season-long…
- Stock up. Clear some fridge space and head to your closest Butter stock-up station. Not much room in the fridge? Pick a dark cool space to keep your Butter fresh and creamy and tell Alexa to remind you to fill the fridge before bed. Prefer “just-in-time” delivery? Get Butter on your doorstep with Drizly, Instacart, or Amazon Fresh. HOT TIP: Get $5 off your first order with Drizly!
- Get outside. It’s official Butter is even better chillin’ outside and even easier with ButterCans. Perfect for filling one of these top coolers for a fun day at the beach, river, park or even just your backyard.
- Best. Guest. Ever. Bringing your favorite Butter to share with your gal pals? Arrive cool, collected, and prepared to pop bottles with these chilling wine sleeves and some reusable GoVinos. Sip carefree knowing you’ll never break your glass, no matter how many cheers you make!
- Relax. Wherever your best Butter adventure takes you, never be without an ultimate chill spot. Pack your Butter yellow Turkish towel or these handy folding chairs. A hammock for the pool? Yes please! Don’t forget your ButterCan needs its own floating koozie too!
- Tune in and Turn it UP. We’ve already made your Butter-perfect Summer Festival JaMs playlist updated with this year’s festival artists.
Wine Holidays make the best #ButterDays. Stay stocked, prepped and ready for whenever the moment hits. Find your favorite JaM Cellars wine near you, get it delivered, or shop online at our JaMStore and be ready to wine all season long. Tag us on your best #ButterDays this wine season–#JaMCellars on FB and Insta!