Nov 10, 2020
Your Guide To A JaMming 2020 Winesgiving
We’re all in for 12 hours of non-stop Winesgiving this year…Eat Turkey. Drink Butter. Repeat!
- 8am: In prep for a full day of food, fun, and Butter Chardonnay—lace up those sneakers and hit the Turkey Trot 5K! Take the #BigFootTurkeyTrot challenge to be social-distance friendly, while keeping that competitive spirit up and running! …or hit snooze and enjoy an extra hour in bed!
- 9am: Enjoy the quiet before the storm with a celebratory Toast-mosa in the shower (yes, you do need one of these). Cue up the Macy’s Thanksgiving Parade on TV and roll up your sleeves to prepare for your kitchen frenzy!
- 10am: As guests arrive, keep everyone out from under your apron with an activity station that has one of these 8 games that everyone can enjoy. Cue up these cute conversation cards, or give everyone the Gobble-Gobble-Giggles when the kids DIY their own Thanksgiving Joke Teller. Don’t forget to have your Butter chilled and ready to serve.
- 10:30am: Pop your turkey in the oven and take a breather (and a glass of Butter… you’ve earned it!)
- 12pm: Now you’re in the groove…turn up the tunes with our Winesgiving playlist on JaM Cellars Spotify. Loosen up everyone’s dancing shoes with some new Tik Tok moves and realize you do have moves like Jagger.
- 1pm: Zoom out-of-town guests while everything is bubbling and baking in the oven. Take a “family photo” of everyone “cheers-ing” onscreen with their JaM Cellars wine of choice. Thank your Mom for sending the case of wine that you didn’t know how much you needed.
- 2:30pm: Check the turkey using your Turkey Roasting Guide. No, it’s still not ready. Refill your Butter and splash a little into the pan. Your bird loves Butter too!
- 3:15pm: Mmm-mmm almost dinner time, keep everyone’s hunger at bay with a few super easy-peasy Thanksgiving apps and the ButterCans you’ve left chilling in the cooler.
- 4pm: Dinner is served…al fresco! Outdoor entertaining is IN for the 2020 season so put your guests on table-setting duty and enjoy a little dinner outdoors on your new patio set-up to keep that air flowing. Ring your dinner gong and gather ‘round. You made it to the finish line and everyone is ready to dig in.
- 6pm: Relax because everyone who didn’t cook is now doing the dishes. Bring out the pie and more Butter to enjoy the delicious food coma and great conversation.
- 8pm: End the night with a family movie night that you can share with anyone near or far. Host a Virtual Watch Party on your platform of choice and set up a Disney+ Watch Group for the kids with any of the best movies to watch right now.
And just like that, another year of food, wine, and gratitude is under our belt—even in 2020! Save some leftovers for a sandwich later and enjoy the smooth ride into the holidays (officially). Don’t forget to restock your stash of Butter!