Jun 24, 2020
JaM Cellars wine and music studio has re-opened
…and we are excited to safely welcome you back—the wines still rock, and the tunes will still play, but we’ve made changes to keep you and our teams safe comfortable and stress-free…
• We’ve reduced seating capacity in the lounge and booths, so we’re open by reservation, only.
• Wines will be provided in carafes or bottle service for self-serve pouring at your leisure
• Contactless is the new black! Our reservation system, menus, and the guestbook is all digital and we have handy dandy QR codes for you to zap with your phone and get to all the info
• You know we love our JaMSessions, but until we can do so safely we’re continuing with our virtual live-music #JaMHappyHour! Tune into our Facebook page for some awesome bands you can sip along to at 4pm, every Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday.
• Fun—that’s still on the menu, our JaMbassadors have missed hosting you and look forward to pouring wines, playing some great tunes and providing exceptional experiences for you and your crew.