Feb 21, 2019
Sippin’ on Sunshine for Daylight Savings Switch
We have never been happier to see that extra hour of sunshine, and it couldn’t have come a day too soon! Daylight Savings Time “springs” us forward on Sunday, March 2nd which might mean we lose an hour of sleep, but we’re getting an hour of sunlight back to do whatever your Butter-loving heart desires. We’ll take that trade!
Need some inspiration on what to do with the rest of your bright shiny day? We have a few ideas for ways to spend that extra hour of sunshine!
• Leave work early (happy hour on the patio starts NOW!)
• Make the day a celebration with a bottle of Toast as you watch the sunset.
• Get outside and BYOB (Bring your own ButterCans!) to reward your adventure, whether you’re out for a hike, or stealing a bit of sunshine at the park.
• Pack that picnic and fire up the grill with JaM Cab and BBQ by your side while you enjoy that extra hour of sunlight.
• Have a JaM session in your living room for cardio – moves inspired by extra glasses of Butter…
Enjoy the extra wine-time with those Butter-yellow sunnies on…you deserve it!