Jun 9, 2021
National Camping Month. Thirsty for adventure? Glamp, camp, sip and JaM!
June is National Camping Month AND Great Outdoors Month, so embrace your thirst for adventure in style, even if it means leaving your wine fridge behind for a few days.
Here’s how to bring the Butter, JaM and Toast with you no matter where (or how) you wander…
For The Backpacking Camper: Daring and ready to get rowdy on the wide-open trails? You bet!
- Pack in and out with only the essentials: reusable, sustainable GoVinos, best enviro-friendly bug spray and sunscreens, and lightweight recyclable ButterCans
- Keep your ButterCans cool and accessible on your adventure with one of these top backpack coolers.
- Going with a group? Make a game of it with a scavenger hunt. First one to the finish gets a GoVino of Butter!
- Trek through the woods in style with the cutest hiking outfits. No need to sacrifice style when sipping in the outdoors!
For The Traditional Tent Camper: Armed with all the tricks of the trade to make the great outdoors comfy and cosy.
- Use these tips to build the perfect campfire. Or Butter yet, crack open your ButterCan and provide the moral support while someone else does the heavy lifting (Hey! You’re on wine pouring duty!)
- It’s not camping without a glass of juicy JaM Cab while you build the perfect s’more.
- Kick back and sip in the fresh air while swinging in your Butter yellow portable hammock.
- Don’t forget to pack your portable speakers to turn up the Summer Festival JaMs playlist on iHeart Radio!
For The Backyard Camper: Visit Mother Nature AND all the amenities of home? Duh!
- Plug in this mini fridge with a long extension cord to keep your backyard ButterCans blissfully chilled and close by.
- Get your glow-up with plenty of glow sticks to light your way (even just to light the way to the kitchen for a midnight snack! Try this popcorn with your Butter.)
- Stream an outdoor movie on the big screen with an “into the wild” movie theme. And be glad your wine fridge isn’t too far!
- Set out a blanket, sip and stargaze on your home WiFi with one of these constellation apps.
For The Glam Glamper: When thread-count, plumbing and all the mod cons are the ONLY way to travel.
- Plan your trip to one of these top 10 Airbnb’s to glamp in anywhere in the US.
- Don’t have your own Airstream? Head to one of AutoCamp’s cool spots for an unforgettable night or two. Made better with Butter, of course!
- Pop open that Toast Sparkling bubbly and slip into the conveniently close hot tub for some stargazing.
- Pack your campfire popcorn and check your list twice for everything to bring on a glamping trip!
In honor of National Camping and Great Outdoors Month, we’ll leave you with a final deep thought that even Emerson would appreciate: People in sleeping bags are the soft tacos of the bear world. And the only thing to love more than tacos, are tacos paired with Butter! 😁