Apr 22, 2020
Host Your Own Virtual Wine Partaaay. Or Join In On Ours!
We may be staying home, but you Butter believe we’re not missing out on Happy Hour! Here are our tips on how to set up your own virtual wine party and stay together while social-distancing responsibly.
It’s A Date! Set your time and place to drink some wine…
• Pick the video conferencing software of your choice and pre-download it so you’re ready to go LIVE! Our personal fav is Zoom (here are some fab Zoom instructions!) You can also use; Skype, WhatsApp, GoogleHangouts.
• Invite your squad. This can be as simple as a text/FB message, or tap into your creative spirit and design a virtual invite with one of these adorable templates from Paperless Post.
• Bonus! Go lifesize and screencast your squad Brady-bunch style if you have a Smart TV! Here’s how.
Ain’t No Party Like A Theme Party
We’ll take any excuse to dress up for a party, especially if we’re homebound. So, set a theme for your happy hour and get festive! How about…?
• Go “Breakfast At Tiffany’s” style and bring out your Holly Golightly (PJ’s and sleep mask attire encouraged)
• Make it Wine Wednesday And Wear Pink, Mean Girls-style. Except, you can definitely sip with us.
• Red, White & Rosé. Whether you’re drinking JaM Cab, Butter Chardonnay or California Candy Dry Rosé, match outfits and virtual backgrounds to the wine you’re sipping!
• Keep the good times rolling with this fantastic list of remote-friendly games to play and stay social-distance-safe.
Want in on the virtual happy hour craze but prefer not to host one yourself? You and your friends are invited to join us online for JaMHappyHour, daily at 4pm. You know we’ll start with a toast with Toast! Join Jayme and the JaMbassadors for sips, smiles and pop-up acoustic JaMSessions live from our favorite local bands. Grab the Zoom link here and come with your friends, everyone is welcome.
Ready, Set, Butter!
All you really need are friends and wine in your glass. Find your favorite JaM Cellars wines here in your closest wine aisle or at Drizly.com. Freeze frame a group selfie and share with #JaMCellars.com before you sign off. We’ll look back on these days and remember how creative we got!